Saunas are wellness facilities that are very common in different parts of the globe. They come in different sizes and shapes. They come with added features that enable them to give off infrared heat and waves and it has numerous health benefits. You can choose a good infrared sauna by reading the best far infrared sauna reviews.
Infrared waves can easily penetrate your skin, and they have lower temperatures as compared to that of a regular sauna, making it a practical option for those people who are not tolerant to high temperatures. This write-up is going to share the different types of infrared saunas for detox, for Lyme diseases, for weight loss, and home use. These devices are well designed, and they have unique benefits.
JHN Lifestyles Infrared Sauna
This is a two-person sauna that comes with seven carbon fiber heaters. It has a compact design, and it can easily fit in limited spaces. Its carbon fiber heaters are fitted under the bench and in the back. Its doors come with a safety glass that can tolerate high temperatures. In addition to this, its interior is lined with cost-effective LED lighting bulbs. Its control panel is digitally operated, thereby allowing the user to adjust the duration of his/her session and temperatures.
- It has a glass door that tolerates high temperatures
- Can be installed easily
- Its sound stem is compatible with other portable audio devices
- It comes with a digital control panel for adjusting time and temperatures
JNH lifestyles ENSI Infrared Sauna
This is a two-person infrared sauna that is convenient for homes having limited spaces. It comes with seven carbon fiber FAR heaters. Its structure is long-lasting and durable. Its interior is fitted with LED lights, a comfortable bench, and control system that allows the user to enjoy his/her time inside it.
- It can easily fit in tight spaces
- Long-lasting hardwood
- It is designed with an inbuilt sound system
- Has a digital controlled panel that offers various settings
- Its bottom is a bit cold
- Its price is relatively higher as compared to the other options
- It has poor instruction that makes the assembly quite challenging
JHN Lifestyles Joyous Infrared Sauna
This is a three-person sauna made of Canadian hemlock wood. It is one of the spacious models on the current market. It comes with eight carbon fiber heaters that are strategically placed to maximize heating. It can accommodate up to three adults. It has a digital control panel that controls the timer settings and temperature. It has an easy set-up, and it can be transported easily to other areas in the house.
- Helps with detoxification
- Has an inbuilt sound system
- Can be installed easily
- Has a long heating-time
- Its price is higher as compared to other comparable options